Thursday 10 March 2011

Days 9 and 10

Apparently I'm a bit rubbish at updating this - I'm never really home much, and when I am I've got dresses to wash. It's a hard knock life. Here's Day 9 (another of my favourite outfits so far):


Day 10 was slightly tougher - it was one of those days when nothing is quite so appealing as bed, and getting up is not remotely high on the priority list. And then to have to actually think about what to wear was just about beyond my mental capacity. I ended up wearing something which looked a bit like my primary school uniform, and I'm not sure it worked:



And since I haven't yet found a satisfactory way to end my blogs, here's one of my favourite (clean) jokes: What do you call an old man in a cupboard?










The 1965 world hide and seek champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment