Sunday 13 March 2011

Day 13

Today Scotland nearly won the Calcutta Cup, and in the hope that we wouldn't get completely annihilated I wore my wee brother's hand-me-down strip. Needless to say, we were humped.



Also, to prove that I haven't just taken lots of photos of myself in different outfits in the house, here are some action shots from the world:

 
(Displaying the trademarked Wilson closed-eye pose at Craigmiller Castle)

(Menacing a tiny Lizzy at Camera Obscura)

I'm slightly worried that at some point over the month I will turn into a hipster - with the amount of scarfs and general accessorising going on, fake glasses are surely only a desperate grasp away... I'm not sure if the uber-geekery of my Sex Bob-omb top is a help or a hindrance in this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment