Tuesday 1 March 2011

Day 1

Hello everyone! In another ill thought-out plan, I've been inspired by Glasgow University SRC's event to wear one dress every day for the whole of March to raise money for Comic Relief. Here's The Dress:


(If you're interested, it's from New Look and only costs 2999 pennies, or £29.99 in layman's speak. The skirt is satisfyingly flicky-outty. yes, that is a technical fashion term).

I'll be wearing a variety of jumpers, tights and other accessories to be a bit creative with my outfit, but under it all will be the same dress. (I'll be washing the dress overnight, so hopefully it won't be too smelly - but I have only got one dress, with no duplicates!) In this blog I'll post photos of each day's outfits, for those of you who won't get to see this catastrophe of fashion unfold before your eyes.

For more information about Comic Relief and the excellent work they do, check out their website.

And if you'd like to sponsor me (for which I will be very very grateful), you can do so here.

Thank you, and goodnight!

P.S. Here's Day 1, with a guest appearance from my office:

No comments:

Post a Comment